Assisted Living and Memory Care
Achievement, Enrichment, Ministry and Legacy
Laurel Hall Memory Care Community has a unique approach to Alzheimer's and dementia care. Our Laurel program was designed by a Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and is based on The Wesleyan's values. Laurel Hall is a Certified Alzheimer's Assisted Living Community.
We focus on the activities of daily living, which are challenging for individuals with memory care needs. We incorporate effective communication and memory keys into a personalized program that accommodates each individual's unique interests and abilities.
Our specially trained staff is enthusiastic about enriching the lives of the residents by helping them maintain their lifestyles by enhancing their abilities. We work closely with the family to uncover special interests and hobbies that can be incorporated into each resident's daily activity program. with personalized living spaces, personal care assistance, and the many other services offered, we can ensure that our residents are comfortable at home.
Special Features of the Laurel Program:
- Engage residents within their environment by gathering detailed life stories from family members
- Specially trained staff and Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Provide an atmosphere of achievement
- Provide the right care for every stage in the disease process
- Provide meaningful activities with a clear objective
- Create activities for each resident's individual unique interest and abilities
- Enable the resident to interact positively and reach their highest potential
- Encourage families to learn & discover more meaningful visits through our Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Group
- Visual cues & themes to stimulate memory and help residents find their way
"Alz." You Need to Know
We want to partner with the families of residents to make sure we are giving the best care to the resident and to his/her family. We offer resources, education, Chaplain services and a Care-Giver Support meeting to help families understand and adjust to having a family member with dementia.
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services facility ID No.104746
Alzheimer's Assisted Living Certification No. 102424
The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living & Memory Care 109 Estrella Crossing Georgetown, TX 78628 Phone: 512-943-9804